Commodore 64 computers, peripherals, software

Needlework, Ham Radios, Puppies, Power Tools, Candy Molds, etc.

Commodore 64 computers, peripherals, software

Postby picky player » Mon May 02, 2011 1:19 pm

I have been a user of Commodore 64 computers since 1984 and I have accumulated lots of spares. It is time for me to begin getting rid of the spare computers and peripherals and the ton of software that I have accumulated.

I am offering a complete Commodore 64 system (computer, 1541 disk drive, cables, printer, power supply) for $75.00. I have 3 extra C-64 computers that I would sell for $10.00 each but no power supply for them. I can give you a source for purchasing a power supply for about $35.00.

I have several hundred disks of software and they will go for $1.00 each but some are negotiable for less.

(THE CATCH) I live in Northeast Texas and I do not want to go to the hassle of having to pack up the stuff for shipping. I will meet you within 100 miles of DeKalb Texas for delivery if the amount of your purchase is $100.00 or more. If you live closer than 100 miles we might negotiate delivery to you by me if you purchase enough to make it worthwhile.

I realize this is entirely NDR but I see other NDR items here. If this post is inappropriate, I will remove it IMMEDIATELY.

Thanks,
Walter Johnson aka picky player.
picky player
Senior Mbr (101-500 posts)

Return to Non-Music-Related Stuff