Welcome Sarah

Discussion threads tucked away for browsing or searching

Welcome Sarah

Postby tomjudy » Tue May 23, 2006 8:14 am

Hi SarahSmile Welcome to Ed. Have been thinking about you and your family and wondering how you are doing. When do you plan on coming back to the states? When you do come, let me know. We'd love to see you again. Judy (OWDC)LOL!
tomjudy
Senior Mbr (101-500 posts)

Postby Sarah Knapp » Fri May 26, 2006 3:30 pm

Hi! I am back in the States...I just got back a week ago today....I am in New Mexico right now....How is everyone at OWDC? Please tell everyone I said hello. Can you tell me how much is reasonable to sell a dulcimer for? Thanks! Sarah
Sarah Knapp
Junior Mbr (0-50 posts)

Dulcimer

Postby tomjudy » Fri May 26, 2006 5:58 pm

You could probably sell a dulcimer for maybe at least $150.00. Isee dulcimers selling on Ebay for $125.00 on up. Everyone in the OWDC is fine. You may have heard your mom mention Nathan McAlister. Nathan placed second in the Southeast Regional Mt. Dulcimer Contest in Mt. View this past April. I'm hoping he will go on to the National Mt. Dulcimer Competition in Winfield, Ks this coming September. I think he would do great. Everyone else in the club is getting older by the day. I don't see Pill too much now, but, do hear from her from time to time. With the price of gas as high as it is now, she can't afford to do her traveling during the day and then come to the dulcimer meetings too only except every now and then. How long will you be in the states? We have a potluck and jam on Tuesday, June 6th. I wish you could join us. Hope to hear from you soon. Smile Sincerely Judy
tomjudy
Senior Mbr (101-500 posts)

Return to The Archives